TO THE HEART THAT ROCKED MY CRADLE

Your hands in mine reassure me of how great I already am.
OH!!! The tears you wiped from my baby face and the smile that followed, when you kissed my soft cheeks.
The whip that straightened my consciousness when I seemed to go off the RIGHT course.
Can I forget the HUGS? 
Can I forget the FOOD?
Can I delete the sight of your darkened knees, that lost its glamour in prayers for me?
Can I forget the times we played pranks on DADDY?

Do I say that I love you?
Do I say that I am grateful?
Do I halt procreation till every woman on earth mutates into you?

LOVE doesn't cut it.
Gratitude too...

To the first QUEEN in my kingdom...
The one lady; till i meet wifey, who knows my deepest kitchen desires and how to meet them...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

God fashioned me to come from you and to HIM,  I owe my life.

I THANK GOD FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I LOVE YOU MUMMY !!!!!!!!!!
A mother is not necessarily the one who gave birth to you. That woman in your life who plays that role, deserves all the love and respect a mother should get. If you have such a person, give her a call today and say these words "I LOVE YOU."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,