THE QUESTION FEW EVER GET TO ASK

Have you ever asked WHY?
Now this is not the regular, "i-want-to-know-because-I-am-curious" inspired question which we seem to ask effortlessly these days, not even caring if the answer we get satisfies us or not.
This WHY receives its truest answer from your heart.

TAKE A MOMENT, sit back and ask yourself:

  • Why am I this pretty?
  • Why do I sing this good?
  • What are my biceps for?
  • Why is my IQ this high?
  • Why am I this convincing? 
  • Why am I the no 1 marketer in my Firm?
  • Why do I have a lot of money? e.t.c 
The list goes on forever. 

Now:
  •  Think about that quality you have that makes you stand-out, no matter the field where it can be applied. 
  • Think about all the laurels you have amassed in your life time
Now again, ask yourself "WHY?" 
Are you just alive to balance the ecosystem? ❌

My point? Simple... If your gift has no heavenly value, then it is as good as being without. You were created for a reason, STOP BEING COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR GIFT, OPEN IT UP, FIND OUT WHAT IT CAN BE USED FOR, THEN MAX IT OUT.

When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable. 
PURPOSE BRINGS CLARITY TO YOUR LIFE.



Comments

  1. Very True .Purpose helps us measure success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work...this is an excellent piece...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,