MY TEMPER AND I

It's okay to be angry. I mean come to think of it, people most times don't get it till your face turns red😑 and the steam pushes out your ears😀. 
Here's what they don't tell you, these folks actually enjoy the train ride. They have mastered your MO, so all they do is get on board, load the coal and watch you take care of the rest.
Image result for anger-off Quick question...


  • Who let them in?
  • Who let them stay?
  • Why in heavens name do you need coal in the 21st century?πŸ‘€

Now, like I said earlier, it's fine to loose your cool. 
Turn off the air conditioner once in a while, BUT telling me that someone else is responsible for you sweating, is a big joke. 😏
 I mean,

  • did you forget where the switch is ?
  • Are your legs paining you?
  • Don't you still have the remote controller?

Get your act together and take charge of your atmosphere.

Imagine a world without annoying people πŸ˜‚, quite boring right? They are there to remind you of how you aced the SELF-CONTROL class.

"Go ahead and be angry. You do well to be angry-but don't use your anger as a fuel for revenge.And don't stay angry. Don't go to bed angry." Ephesians 4:26 (MSG) 

Now the Bible helps me plead my case. 
Trust me when I say you would regret whatever actions your hazy head took at that adrenaline-fueled moment. 

Your short temper can be the reason for your greatness, if you choose to allow it. 

Let love πŸ’– REIGN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,