THE MAD SANE YOU

images (13).jpg
Think about this, there really is something to appreciate when you see a mad man...for one thing he does not even recognize the fact that he is MAD.
If you would..., take a closer look and ask yourself this " who really is disturbed when your paths cross?" You or the supposed *mad man?
Now I will not glorify the insanity of those who took to ill-mannered lifestyles and ended up on the road side. My point is simple and I will state it as plainly as possible...
A LITTLE MADNESS HELPS
images (14).jpg
Okay, chill guys... don't spit me out yet...😓 Let's take a step back and really understand what madness means...I could easily sum it up and you all will agree when I say "MADNESS simply means NOT-NORMAL"
I believe we all are on the same page now😀...now let's open our history books 👀, here's the task- When you find a page that tells the story of how history rewarded a normal man or woman, put a bookmark on it and SHOUT my name.
We all would agree that men and women who stood out in history and those who are remembered have nothing in common with normalcy. Why then do we still labor to fight for the independence of the lost?
If you are comfortable at what you do today then your walking close to normal, take a dive into the mad lane today... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...ask yourself "WHAT WOULD A MAD MAN DO?"
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSIDE STORY

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

Dear Tola,