I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY


I have known you forever...

I have known you for a lifetime
We have been through the worst of them all
As well as have conquered TROY together
You are more than a brother
More than a sister
.
.
.
So forgive me when I stand shocked to know that you have assumed an unforgiving stance, simply because I; for some reason which you deem inconsequential, somehow forgot to call you, send a message across, or be present that very day you added "1" to your age.

How do you really measure friendship?

I never knew our "FRIEND"-"SHIP" was still testing waters
Now all those years of trust-building are gone !!!

Was our foundation really that shaky?
Or did we build with inferior materials

TAKE A MINUTE... THINK ABOUT IT ...

We have been friends since the beginning of time ...
I missed your birthday and I careLESS...

Had I called, would it infer that I careMORE?

If you call me a friend, then I pray thee... let me bear my name devoid of your selfish thinking.

Ours is a Friendship that has come to stay, and dare I say it... my heart is big enough for two.

I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT I DO STILL CARE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

ESTHER'S LETTER