HUMAN PROGRAMMING

images (21).jpg
I often hear people say that most Indians have a garlic-like scent. Now I cannot authenticate that statement seeing as I haven't met one before except for Priyanka Chopra my Indian crush who I see everynight💜, and believe me when I say I only smell roses when I am with her.
Now let's get back to reality and leave my dream world for a bit. The reason why people would say so is because the Indians like to use garlic a lot, obviously because they are aware of its medicinal properties. Little wonder why that statement came into existence.
I was in church one day when the Pastor said something that sunk into my very existence. He said and I quote:
If you tell a 2 children(one from a rural community and one from the urban community) to each draw a house, any house of their choice and present to you that very moment, you will be shocked at how very different those pictures will be.
*RURAL DRAWING*
images (19).jpg
*URBAN DRAWING*
images (20).jpg
Truth is, these diagrams simply tells a story of the environment they each grew up in. These kinds of buildings are all they see and all they know.
If you were to show each of them them the other person's scripts...they would laugh hard at each other and think the other person is simply STUPID.
Now come on, you wouldn't blame them. That is all they see or are used to.

WHAT YOU EXPOSE YOUR MIND TO ON A DAILY BASIS, DETERMINES THE WAY YOU WOULD REACT TO THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN YOUR LIFE.

Choose to feed on the right stuff every other day okay?

Be conscious of your environment.

What you consume defines you, and when it is time for expression...it will come out.
Take charge of your programming from today
Remember to always leave your comments.

Comments

  1. What you consume defines you, and when it is time for expression...it will come out. Totally agree with you. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone once said "you are the music you listen to, you are the movies you watch,you are the friends you keep...meaning that anything you allow into your mind is what you are...Good write-up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,