A PIECE OF MY HEART






There's a million things I want to say
A million words I keep at bay
Cos you're worth more than words can tell
And love more than love itself

My time with you reeks of pure bliss
The thought of you puts the lilt in my songs
For every smile of yours I miss 
The love you teach counts no wrongs

You are a music maverick
You are a charm 
If love had a yardstick
It would be grown in your farm

I would tell you I love you 
But my feelings for you make love a joke 
So I'll say I've loved you 
That way it feels like it's always been there


 your favorite writer
@klynic

Comments

  1. 👏👏so beautiful 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece. I'm emotional. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. This is very poetic that I am on the verge of....

      Delete
    2. It already happened..... My eyes threatened to open their teary gates but I canght the guard right on time. What did you think I was gonna say?😏

      Delete
  3. A piece of heart so beautiful no room to wonder what the whole heart would be...

    Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  4. it'll definitely will contain much more, I assure you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

ESTHER'S LETTER