YOUR FAVORITE WRITER


Mყ ɳαɱҽ ιʂ Kʅყɳ Aƙɯαɾαɳԃυ Ⴆυƚ ყσυ ƈαɳ ƈαʅʅ ɱҽ ...
"𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒦𝐿𝒴𝒩𝐼𝒞"


Lҽƚ'ʂ ɱҽҽƚ ɱҽ


🆃🅷🅴 🆆🆁🅸🆃🅴🆁

Fondly associated with my pen name, 'Klynic', I started writing officially in 2016, when I published my first book and eventually started this blog. The reviews from that book and my many students who bought the book way back in 2016 were the needed push to remind me of my gift and how I could really use it to impact people, so I married my pen and the writing journey began.

I write:
  • Scripts
  • Screenplays
  • Poetry
  • Short stories
  • Blogs
  • Copies

and I also Ghostwrite.

One of the high points in my writing career was in the year 2019 when one of my short stories got me into the 'STORY STORY' class of the Africa International Film Festival. It was a dream come true and it gave me the opportunity to meet young writers from all over Africa and eventually make it into the Screenwriters Guild of Nigeria.


🆃🅷🅴 🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲🅸🅰🅽

Ermmmm... I don't have any albums or singles to my name...yet, so don't expect any links to download my Grammy award-winning songs. Where was I? Aha.. Yes.. I am a musician, I write, compose and arrange music, all this I do professionally without any formal training in a music school. It'll be safe to say that I am self-taught (don't tell YouTube I said this, I don't want them showing you my video history and all the many online tutorials I saved to watch later).

My love for the piano birthed the many multifaceted dimensions of my musical career.
Here are a few highlights. When it comes to music:

  • I write songs
  • I write original scores for movies
  • I play the keyboard/piano and every other instrument except wind instruments(not sure my windpipes can handle that much pressure)
  • I am an audio/sonic brand consultant (you might have to google this one)
My eureka moment came in 2019 when I finished as a finalist in the first-ever STARDOM REALITY TV SHOW (songwriter category).

One of the songs I wrote during the show


I have had the privilege of writing music for the following brands
 

I also have a certificate from the prestigious Berklee College of Music.


🆃🅷🅴 🆂🆃🅾🆁🆈🆃🅴🅻🅻🅴🆁

As humans, we are driven by narratives. These narratives are the reasons why we patronize particular brands, enjoy a particular genre of movies, read particular books, and listen to different types of songs.

Every song, book, movie, and brand have a story it sells. Subconsciously we have been educated to have a predilection to certain narratives presented to us and many of us have come to believe these likings came naturally to us.

Coca-cola makes you believe drinking coke is an experience, which is why they have a slogan that reads 'Taste the Feeling.'

Nora Roberts is the perfect symbol of romance and all things love.

The list could go on and on.

As a storyteller, it is my job to cause you to empathize with the songs, stories, books and basically, everything that I write, for the brands, the ability to control the narrative is what gives you the edge over your competitors and at the same time gives you a place in the hearts of your clients or consumers, and I make all that possible for a tiny dismissable fee(fingers crossed).


Hαρρყ ƚσ ɱҽҽƚ ყσυ ƚσσ...
I am still your favourite writer,
𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒦𝐿𝒴𝒩𝐼𝒞



_______________________________________________
𝒫𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓈


________________________________________________


For bookings and reservations, you can reach me on:
😁 You can reach me via mail or my personal mobile
klyn.akwarandu@gmail.com
+2348137111247













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,