IT'S JUST SEX





My dad had completed his bungalow at the end of the close, making us the 5th family in the estate to build and live on own our property. The driver was in an unusual hurry to get back on the road, and for the first time since we moved into the estate, I got out of the car and stood outside my father's house as Uncle Dennis backed the car onto the main street and drive off.

The gate behind me opened and a young boy, probably my age, walked out with his bicycle. We just stood and looked at ourselves. I wasn't sure what interested me more, the beauty of the estate or the fact that there was a young boy my age who stayed close. We both waved awkwardly and I ran into the house with an innocent smile on my face.

I walked in to see both my parents standing and waiting at the door.

"What were you doing?" roared my dad.

"Nothing sir."

"Abiye...Abiye..." my mom gently called my name and I looked at her.

She knelt very close to me and held my hands.

"Abiye, don't talk to boys, if you talk to them they will get you pregnant. Do you want to get pregnant?" she asked and I shook my head.

I looked up and my dad had nothing to say. He shook his head and walked away.

Later that night, I overheard my dad shouting at the driver who ended the night jobless. I felt it was unfair to Uncle Dennis who had been with us since I was a kid. What was his crime? He only dropped me outside because he had to run a quick errand for my mum. I got so upset that I decided to get pregnant the next day.

***

My parents had a function they both attended every Thursday in Church. Dad was a Deacon and Mummy was a Pastor in one of the biggest churches here in Port Harcourt.

That morning I woke up and played the perfect 10-year-old. I helped Mum make breakfast for the entire house. I am the only child of my parents and apart from their over-protectiveness, they actually do love me unashamedly.

My plan was simple, I would wait till they go to church, then run downstairs and bribe the gateman with the chicken currently on my plate. Soon as I'm outside the gate, I'll wait for that young boy to open his gate, and then I'll talk to him till I get pregnant. The Easter Holidays started today, and I was hoping he would want to ride his bike again.

"Dad fired Uncle Dennis and Mum let him. I will get pregnant today and get back at them," I thought to myself as I snickered at the dining table.

"Abiye, what is it?" Mummy suspiciously asked.

"Nothing," I said and gave her a very plastic smile.

I waited outside for hours and he never showed. My tummy sang and I knew that if I stayed outside for an extra second, I'll probably start eating the ants on the floor. I got up from the shade where I sat and as soon as I opened the gate to my house, I heard his gate open. I turned and there he stood smiling and waving at me.

The hunger disappeared and operation "get pregnant" was activated.

***

I took tentative steps towards him and wondered how long it took to get pregnant when you start talking to a boy. I looked at the pink watch in my hand and figured my parents would be home in about an hour, so I hoped it would be enough time to let us talk till I get pregnant.

"Hi," he said as soon as I reached him.

"Hey," I replied with flushed cheeks.

"My name is Yomi, it's nice to meet you," he said and extended his hands which I shook.

"Abiye," I replied and placed one hand on my tummy trying to feel a baby or something growing inside.

We talked for about an hour and by the time I realised how far time had gone, I was already running back and forth around the close with him, throwing stones into the pool of water by the side of one of the houses on our close.

My parents came home a bit late and I hid in my room. There was a feeling in my stomach, maybe I was now pregnant and they would notice it.

"Abiye!" I heard my mum call me from the sitting room and I reluctantly dragged my legs to meet her. Daddy had his phone in his hands and the CCTV recording, showing Yomi and I, was playing on his screen.

Mummy beat me till there wasn't any tear left to cry. I grew up avoiding boys till I got into the university and met Uche.

***

I grew to love talking to boys and figured soon enough that what I felt in my stomach at 10, wasn't a baby in my tummy, but butterflies. I noticed that I had that same butterfly effect for some boys and it was totally non-existent for others.

Uche made me feel them in a different way. He was the first person I felt them for when I got into school and talking with him always left me smiling for the rest of the day. My parents had totally alienated me from having friends and even the girls I talked to whilst growing up eventually started moving on from me.

In my 2nd year at the University of Port Harcourt, I was easily one of the sexiest girls in my entire faculty and I had the brains to back it up. I am a plus-size girl who has everything in the right proportion and knows how to flaunt it. Girl talks, while I stayed at the school hostel, bored me because they traded tales of boys they had crushes on and people they would like to sleep with or see naked, and I wasn't particularly interested because I didn't understand enough to know what I was missing.

I finally convinced my parents to let me move out of the hostel and get an apartment outside school and they agreed but gave me a condition that I had to give them spares for my house key, which I did. This meant they wouldn't be calling their hostel spies to know my whereabouts anymore.

One day after classes, Uche told me his roommate was going to be away for the weekend and he would like to spend some quality time with me. I didn't think twice about it, and I went there. He was my favourite person in the world so declining his offer is an absolute impossibility.

***

I got to his house and he welcomed me in. He closed the door, locked it and turned with his arms wide open. I quickly dived into them and he held on a little longer than usual and I liked it.

The butterflies resumed as we watched movies and cooked together. It was almost midnight and I had to shower and rest my head. Uche helped me boil hot water and he went on to mix it for me, leaving it at a perfect temperature.

"Your water is ready," he said as he climbed the bed and blocked his ears with his headphones. I smiled and jumped into the bathroom, showered and threw on my favourite nightie.

I walked out of the bathroom and Uche couldn't take his eyes off my body. I caught his eyes staring at my breasts and I felt my nipples harden and almost want to tear my nighty. I liked how he looked at me, but wasn't sure what to make of it. It was a new type of feeling so I let it stay to see what becomes of it.

I noticed the AC in the room was more chilly than when I went into the bathroom but I didn't mind. I got on the bed and we both started Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. There was a scene where Meredith kissed Mcdreamy and Uche turned and looked me in the eyes. His eyes wandered off to my lips and landed on my exposed nipple which was lying bare from the side of my nightie.

"You're beautiful," was all he said and I felt some type of liquid escape my core. I gently squeezed my thighs together in an attempt to halt it.

***

"Sorry," I gently said as I used my hand to put the nipple back under my nightie. Uche smiled and we resumed our movie but the water fountain inside my legs wasn't stopping. He adjusted and opened his arms for me to come closer and I did. He was wearing a singlet and parts of his skin were exposed. Our skin touched and I shuddered.

"Aby...are you okay?" He asked gently and I nodded.

We resumed the movie and whilst we watched, he used his index finger to doodle on my bare back. I bit my lip countless times till I couldn't comprehend what was showing on his laptop.

I stole a glance at him to maybe see if he had an idea of what I was feeling but he was concentrating on the movie.

This feeling was new, it wasn't just the butterflies. It was strange but I loved it more because I was feeling it with Uche. While I tried to make sense of what was happening to me, his hands glided from my back to the side of my breasts and it felt like a tap was open inside my legs. I mistakenly let out a soft moan and shuddered and I think he took it as a cue.

He carefully closed the laptop with his leg whilst his free hand lifted my face. He stared into my eyes for three long seconds before bending and taking my lower lip. My legs curled around him and I was practically naked from my hips down as he kissed and fondled my breasts. He took off his clothes, produced a condom from his back pocket and slid into me. It was painful but I was already wet enough for his entire fist to fit.

"A little blood is a small price to pay." I thought to myself as pain and pleasure tore through my soul.

***

Sex is such a beautiful thing. I tried to turn and pick up my nightie but I saw it hanging on the standing fan very close to the toilet door and I didn't even bother. Uche bent me in ways I didn't know my body was capable of and it was truly some type of bliss.

The rest of the weekend was full of experiments and more sex than most couples would have in their lifetime. I enjoyed it and he did too. It felt like we had something deeper we both shared and I felt indomitable.

"How did I wait this long to experience this?" I thought to myself each time we took a break to catch our breath.

The weekend was over and Uche became a stranger. He wouldn't take my calls nor return them. My texts showed "read" and he avoided the places where I usually go to meet up with him after school and on the weekends. I tried visiting him, but he was never home even when I could hear his phone ringing from inside.

After a few weeks of feeling like a fool, I realised he was playing the LONG GAME all along. He was the patient dog that literally ate the fattest and sexiest bone on campus, and although he didn't rub it in my face, I felt used.

I had no one to talk to about it, not even my parents. Uche was the closest thing I had to someone who loved me for me and even he just wanted the fruits and not the tree.

***

I was hurting for the rest of my 200-level in school, but I made sure my grades weren't affected. My only concern was that, if I didn't have sex for all of my 300 level, I would have to resort to sex toys and I didn't want that. I wasn't interested in having friends anymore, the girls offered fake friendships and the guys just wanted to get into my pants.

I had a choice to make so I decided to make it fun, each month, I ensured I had boys and men by their ethnicities. Since Uche was Igbo, I started off sleeping with Igbo people in school. I moved to Yoruba and finally, I had the Hausas on my bed. I always ensured I threw them out at night after we had sex. None of them stayed the night because I still had to study to remain the best in my entire faculty.

It got tiring by my final year and I knew I would eventually graduate having slept with all the boys on campus but still leaving as lonely as I came in. I craved the type of friendship I had with Uche but now I had a problem. The boys all wanted to see my nakedness but I wanted to know if they were people whom I could call friends.

"Take off your clothes," I said to Usen.

He wore a puzzled look on his face. We had just met that afternoon and we talked all the way to my house. I liked him and his energy but I also wanted to get the sex out of the way so I'll see if there was a chance of him staying in my life.

I found it easier to connect when I got the sex out of the way.

***

That singular choice I made, proved that men only wanted to see you naked and cared very little about what else you had to offer as a person. A few of them wanted to try the long game, but soon as I literally offered sex, they took it and I kicked them to the curb.

There have been a few promising ones, and no matter how much they try to fight their emotions, soon as they see me naked, they fold.

It's been 10 years since I left the University. I graduated as the Best Graduating Student from my faculty and I have a job that pays me 6 figures as passive income while I manage my startup.

I would be getting married on the 8th of July and Ibeamaka has not slept with me yet, not for lack of trying, but he seems to have so much self-control that most times I wonder if he is gay. He has kept me celibate for 7 months and surprisingly, I am not dead.

I know he loves me and we became friends even with my sex before friends rule, which he proudly broke not minding the many times I tried seducing him.

I don't want to be alone, I feel safe with him, but a part of me still wonders if he'll change after we have sex on our wedding day. I want to believe he is the real deal because he is intentional about me and goes the extra mile to prove it but there is still a "but" I can't erase.

I will marry him and give love a second chance, maybe my story will

have a happy ending after all.

--->THE END<---


"I look forward to reading your comments below...you can leave one anonymously with your full chest😍...I would love to hear your thoughts and read your stories if you have them to share."


I remain your favourite writer

THE KLYNIC 

I LOVE YOU 3000😍😍😍

If you'll like to send me a personal story you want me to tell, or you just have something you want to share on a personal level with me, click here.

DON'T FORGET WE GO LIVE ON YOUTUBE HERE BY 9:30PM TONIGHT to talk!!! 




Comments

  1. Another amazing read I must say

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice story I couldn't stop myself from reading,why does it have to end there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her parents especially her mum just messed up. Kids should be given sex education so that have better understanding.
    She could have contacted stds or even gotten pregnant while in school since she knew next to nothing about the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,