RELATIONSHIP GOALS

Now calm down, I am not about to tell you how to meet a guy or woo a girl.

BUT...what i tell you today can sure secure a FANTASTIC future for you.

Most people like to make friends, and even those who are explicit introverts have certain people in their lives who they call friends.

The question many fail to ask is:

  • Why is she/he my friend
  • Why do i enjoy spending time with him/her
  • How much influence(positive) does she/he have in my life
  • What has changed in my life since i met him/her
These are just 4 of the basic questions that we should really ask when we get into any kind of relationship with someone.

OUR FRIENDS SHOULD:
  • bring out the best in us
  • challenge us to aim higher in life
  • encourage us to be better versions of ourselves e.t.c
ANYBODY who does the opposite of all these should be "DIS-FRIENDED" :) ...had to make that word up

THERE IS A SAYING..."Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are"

YOU ARE AS GOOD OR AS BAD, AS THE CURRENT WITH WHICH YOU FLOW.

LET YOUR VISION CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

ESTHER'S LETTER