VALUES

"Who are you?" "What do you really stand for?"
These two questions can only be answered by YOU.

People find it easy to live a life of pretense. They "act" when they are around people and "revert" to their default selves when they are all alone.

Most in this default state, regret what ever actions they took while acting.

You don't have to:

  •  act clean in front of your boss while at the office, when you know that your house is a pig sty.
  •  go clubbing with that friend just because you want to please him/her.
  • eat that meal when you know you don't like it
  • go into that business because all your friends are in it 
  • go to that school just because you want to be close to her/him

BE WHO YOU ARE...and if for any reason you feel that who you are isn't enough. You can always adjust and become better. 

Pretending to be who you are not, always backfires.

FIND OUT THOSE VALUES THAT MAKE YOU WHO YOU ARE AND STAND BY THEM




Comments

  1. Nwafor Urichindu Diamond7 February 2017 at 23:39

    This is my best article... I had a hard time trying to figure out my "values" and what makes me... Me. I used to just follow the trend. I was like an imposter to me. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD INTENTIONS - A HARMLESS VISIT

INSIDE STORY

Dear Tola,